1. Just say no.... to temptation foods, unless it is a mad craving, and then just limit yourself to one serving
2. Bring your own lunch and snacks. Pack them up the night before. You can even bring left overs from last nights healthy low glycemic meal. I like to buy mixed nuts in bulk from Sam's and then put a half cup in a plastic baggy to take to work. Economical and Healthy.
3. Be active outside of work. Exercise, clean, be active on the weekends.
4. Walk as much at work as possible. Take the stairs. Walk around on your break.
5. Breathing exercises. Sounds crazy, but there are breathing exercises that you can do at your desk that will not only calm you down, reduce stress, but will also burn calories.
I have lost 56 lbs so far. I am down from 283 to 227. I have 2 1/2 months until the wedding. I am hoping to lose 10-15 lbs in that time. Good luck to us all!!!