Friday, February 17, 2012

Movement in The Right Direction

I have been back on my Metformin for 3-4 weeks. I am happy to say the weight gain freight train finally stopped and I've managed to lose 5 lbs! It's a good start in the right direction and very motivating. Probably starting this weekend I am going to up the Metformin to 3x per day for a total of 1500 mg. Or maybe I will wait. Not looking forward to the 2 weeks of stomach sickness upping Metformin usually causes. But, the good news is that with me it seems to go away after a few weeks,  I have heard that other's can't handle the metformin at all. I have also put in a request to move from a full time position at my job to a 25 hour part time position. This is more due to my Interstitial Cystitus, although my other issues are also a factor. I hope working less hours (if approved) will give me more time to work on getting healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment