Saturday, May 18, 2013

Loosing Weight is Hard - But Worth It


I thought about writing only when things went well, but I realized that wouldn't be REAL. In every journey there are obstacles. My doctor likes to describe PCOS as a freight train. I call it the "freight train - weight gain". She says that you have to stop the freight train before you can put it in reverse. It just so happens that the freight train of PCOS is very large and very powerful. Don't Give Up. Sometimes you will lose weight and sometimes you won't.

 
 
The most important thing is that we learn to live healthier. Moving mountains is hard. Stopping freight trains is even harder. I like the idea that you can move a mountain one pebble at a time. Your progress may be slow, but it is still progress.
 
I gained 2 lbs this week. I really don't know what to say. I stuck to my diet 95%. I couldn't tell you how or why I gained weight, but I am not going to let one bad week's results stop me. I have still lost 25 lbs. Who knows how much I will lose next week. And, that's just it. I won't find out unless I let there be a next week. Don't give up. I'm not.
 

Hang in there. - Casey
 



No comments:

Post a Comment