Saturday, November 6, 2010

Motivation

It feels like my weight loss journey isn't really going anywhere. So far I have lost 15 lbs down from 231 to 216 and I have just kind of been sitting here for the past couple of months. I don't know what I am waiting for. Some great inspiration to come along that will motivate me to jump start my progress again? I haven't given up. I haven't gained back any weight. But, I still have a long way to go, and I am not going to reach my goal unless I muster up the troops and go into battle. Right now it kind of feels like I rented a vacation home by the lake and I've just been waiting for a reason to get back to what I should be doing. Anyone got a life preservor they could throw me? Maybe a tugg boat they could pick me up on? I kid. I know the only person that can motivate me is well me. I need to search for some inspiration.

So how exactly have the past couple of weeks been? Well, Halloween candy should be illigal. Seriously we should do our kids and parents a favor and just hand out fruit. Yeah right. Also if work could be a little less stressfull then maybe I would cut down on the wine after work. I also tend to eat most of my food in the evenings when I know I should be spreading my meals out evenly through out the day.

I am worried about the Holidays. I am a sucker for holiday food and I love party food. I love having a big spread of food layed out buffet style. I could just graze all day. I'm like a cow. No pun intended. Ah well self deprocating humor isn't going to get me anywhere. What I am going to try and do is stay strong and strict over the next 2 months with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am not even going to expect myself to adhere to any diet on those days. That would be diet suicide. If I can try and lose weight on the weeks that there are big celebratory meals then hopefully I can come out ahead over the next couple of months.

So this weeks goal is to norrow down some inspiration and motivation and get myself excited about losing weight again !

No comments:

Post a Comment