Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 18 Day 128

18 weeks and 17 lbs lost. I think that is something to be proud of. My goal for this year is to lost 52 lbs total. I am just about on track to meet that goal. I am 1/3rd of the way there!

So far on this journey I have learned a lot. A couple of key take ways are:

Don't be discouraged if you're weight fluctuates by a few lbs or you don't see any weight loss one week. Often times the next week you will lose 2 weeks worth of weight.

Tracking your food is very important. Either by keeping a journal or using a web site like CalorieKing.com

The longer the weight loss takes the better chance you have of keeping it off. Learn to be patient, and it will pay off in the end.

Sharing your journey can be very helpful. The more people you have supporting you the better chance you have of staying motivated. If you feel accountable to more than just yourself that can be a great motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment