Sunday, December 26, 2010

The End of December

Well December is almost over. So final damage was 3 lbs. Not too bad for 2 months of not so great eating. So 14 lbs lost so far. I have 6 months left until my 28th birthday on July 4th. I would like to lose another 30 lbs by my birthday. That would be about 44 lbs total. I think this will probably require more time than I originally thought. It took me 2-3 years to put on the 80 lbs so it is not unreasonable to expect it to take about the same time to take it off. I still hold fast to my ideal of losing 1 lb per week. Losing weight slow is the best way to do it. The slower you lose the weight the better chance you have of keeping it off. I think I will take this next week to prepare myself for the New Year. I will work on my motivation and try and get my resolutions and goals in order. 2011 here I come !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment