Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Momentum

Today I came into work, and a co-worker greeted me with such enthusiasm. She had read my blog. She was so excited. I said, "Well I haven't lost any more weight yet" and she said "That's not the point. The point is just put it all out there. You said this is where I am this is where I want to be and this is what I am going to do." It made me smile. It feels good to have people support you.

Day 1 of the Slow Carb Diet went well. Today we are having a pot luck and work. I have a plan. They are having tacos. I will just make a taco salad. Lettuse meat beans guacamole tomatos etc. I cooked my eggs and turkey bacon this morning and put it in some tuppaware and ate them once I got to work. Yesterday Sean and I actually went into the work out room and proceeded to exercise. On purpose mind you. I had to open the air vent. It must have been closed for 4 months.

You get one cheat day per week on the slow carb diet. I think it will have to be this saturday since we are going to a wedding and they are having an Italian food dinner. But, normally we will have our cheat day on Sunday. Any time I get a craving for something I shouldn't eat I write it down and tell myself I can have it Sunday. Its a great way to prevent cheating or binging.

The truth is there are a million diets out there in the world. The best diet is simply the one you stick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment