Thursday, September 1, 2011

Post 103.... A Break

Finally I feel like I caught a break. After this morning disasterous attempt to schedule and appointment with a women's doctor ( the receptionist hung up on me and they couldn't see me until Nov. 7th), my doctor finally called me back. She said that the pelvic ultrasound absolutley showed what we already knew that I had PCOS, but that it didn't show any large cycsts or endometriosis, which she suspected would show. She is afraid more testing is needed. I feel grateful they didn't find anything, but I still need to figure out what is causing my extreme pain. I caught a break and will be seeing the doctor my doctor went to for the same thing. Dr. Grewitz. She warned me she is very firm and to the facts, but that she is good. If she is good then I am good. I see her Sept 12th. Thank you HP, so much better than Nov 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment