Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank You

To the woman who I feel saved my life: what I wrote her in my thank you card :(for Tara) "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow". You gave me the courage to see the truth and make the choice to get better. You showed me I was strong and that I have the power to shape my life into something beautiful - one day at a time, sometimes, one breath at a time. ♥ Tara, I want to say thank you for all that you have done for me, but I feel like the words don't do you justice. I hope you go to bed each night knowing what a wonderful, amazing, beautiful human being you are. You work so hard, and your work truly saves lives. I feel like you saved mine. You deserve more good than could ever be given. I will never forget you. I am forever grateful to you. - Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment