Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slow

Well I can say that my frequency of posts have definitaley slowed down. Hopefully that isn't refelcted in my weight loss. I have been diligently recording my calories every day in CalorieKing. Lately I have struggled with being hungry in the mornings and afternoons, and then I find myself trying to eat a days worth of food after work. Not good. I have to eat 1650 calories a day according my my weight and activity level. When I work out I have to eat even more. It is hard to eat when taking Metformin. Never thought I would be complaining about it being hard to eat. I think that what went wrong in September is that I didn't eat enough in July or August and my metabolism crashed. Then in September when I started feeling better and adjusting tot he medications I was eating more and not losing weight. Also one of the drugs I am on Spironolactone is a diuretic -- that is how is gets rid of the testostorone in my system. I missed about a weeks worth of that medication so very likely I gained water weight from that. So I have switched my weigh in's to Mondays and I am hoping I will have good news to report on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment