Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Surrender

There are times in life where we have to realize that our problems are bigger than ourselves. Sometimes we have to surrender to outside help. One of the things that PCOS causes is depression. When they put me on the higher estrogen I literally could no longer function. I am getting help seeing a slew of doctors. I am starting out with Wellbutrin once a day and Klonopin four times a day.I am not allowed to drink at all, which is a big change for me.  I am also taking some time off work. I can't make it more than a few hours without having some kind of break down and crying. The simplest tasks seem impossible. So right now my main focus is getting back to a good place, and when I get there I will start working again on loosing the weight and getting healthy so that I can have a baby and live a long healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment