Saturday, August 14, 2010

41 Days

It is hard to believe it has already been 41 days. It seems like yesterday I started this journey. Well so far it has been up and down. For the most part, it has all been good. The medications make me sick, but they also make me feel better in a strange way. My blood sugar is leveled out so I don't feel hungry hardly ever. So far I am down from 231 to 222 lbs. My skin is clearing up. I don't know about my hair because that takes time to grow back. I hope once this process is over I can get a realy cute hair cut and wear my hair down, instead of wearing it up all the time. I have started to imagine what is will be like to get to my goal weight which is anywhere from 130-160 lbs. Buying cute clothes. Dressing up. Going out and feeling confident. I find it very frustrating that just as my life professionally and personally was getting better and more accomplished, I was losing the battle with myself. I feel like if I can conquer this battle with my sickness I can be a person who really has a lot to envy. I will be happy and strong no matter what level I achieve. I think just the process makes you a better - stronger person. So 41 days down 324 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment