Thursday, August 5, 2010

The PCOS Diet

I ordered a 490 page e-book (more like a textbook) called the "Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility". It is a very comprehensive book, and it backs up much of everything is says with studies and research. It has detailed chapters on just about everything - from PCOS symptoms and diagnosis to diet and exercise. Now, the diet portion of this book is very extreme. Instead of spending an hour saying what you can't eat, let me just say what you can eat.

organic lean meat, eggs, nuts, fruits and vegitables.


You can't have beans. You can't have any kind of wheat not even whole grain. You can't have peanuts. Honestly reading this book made me crave a piece of toast.

I very well may give it a try, but I am definitaly going to have to psych myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment