Saturday, July 31, 2010

Progress

Weighed myself again today. Lost another pound. Feeling good. I didn't work out this past week, due to the fact that I am still getting used to the medications I am now taking. The Metformin really does ugly things to my stomach. I am hoping over time my body will adjust. I think about it like I am getting healthy from the inside out. I can try to fix the symptoms like I have always done, or I can take the medication necessary to fix the problem. As far as progress goes, I think I am doing pretty darn good. This is definitaly a slow process, but that is what I expected. Studies show the slower you make a change - like losing weight - the better a chance you have of sticking with the change. Time will fly by, it always does, and sooner than I expect I will see a signifigant change.

No comments:

Post a Comment