Saturday, July 24, 2010

Progress

Day 20. Week 3. I lost another pound! I am chugging along great. So far I have lost almost 5 lbs. Not bad at all in about 3 weeks. I have managed to cut out beer and wine. If I want a drink I will have a weak whiskey and diet coke with out caffiene tall. I think there is only about 50 calories in a shot of whiskey. I am also working very hard on dramatically cutting down on the volume of alcohol I intake. I did however have a margaritta on Thursday. You know whith my cheat meal of seafood chille realleno. Yes that would be the cheat meal where the girl decided to tell me how beautiful I was so I lost my appetite. Sigh. Only me. I had to go into work and we had a pot luck. So instead of setting myself up for disaster, I allowed myself to have a cheat day. I didn't over do it. There was no binging, but there was some awesome home made chocolate cake. That should hold be over for a while.

My goals for this week are pretty simple. I want to try not to cheat as much as possible. I hope to go on at least one hike this week. I also might try some yoga or pilates along with my water aroebics. Go me !

No comments:

Post a Comment