Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Two

I don't have anything profound to say today. Today my stomach hurts as does my back and my joints. It has been 2 weeks since I went to see the dr. and I am still waiting on all the lab results. I called last Thursday and they said she was still reviewing them but I would need to come back in for more blood work. I am starting to think I might now have an easy answer any time soon. Yesterday I made a huge pot of beans, grilled a bunch of chicken and made brown rice. I have decided I am not much of a fan of brown rice. My old music teacher from highschool recommended I cook it in chicken broth to add flavor, so I will try that next time. Working out is going to be hard, because of the constant pain I am in. Lately it has been my right knee and my left wrist. I am still sturggling if I want to take the dr. up on the pain meds she offered. I don't desire to numb the pain I want to fix it, but I don't know how long that will take.


I am also trying to be more aware of how I react to people. I have noticed that I often times get much more upset than I should over little things. I am trying to make a concious effort to let the little things go. Now that doesn't just mean not reacting negatively, but also not letting them bug me. When I begin to have a thought that is not productive I simply say stop. Keep saying stop until the thought goes away. See we really can controll our own emotions. We are not a by-product of our enviroment -- we have controll and can choose to be happy.


well my lunch break is almost over .........

No comments:

Post a Comment