Sunday, July 18, 2010

Progress

After 2 weeks I have lost 4 lbs. That is better than I planned. I don't expect to lose more than 1 lb per week, and I know that you lose more weight in the begenning. So if the weight loss slows down I will not get discouraged. A steady lb per week is all I need to make me satisfied. I still need to work out. I have been doing a lot of cleaning and house work along with cleaning the pool and I took the dogs for a walk one day, but that really isn't enough. The problem is I have very low energy levels and my joints hurt. Honestly I prefer sleep over exercise. Who doesn't ? I am going to put in an effort to exercise more. I completely cleaned out the exercise room, so there is no excuse to not go in there and jump on the machine or lift some weights. Fun. Not. I used to love to exercise. What happened? I need to learn to love to exercise again !

No comments:

Post a Comment